Code of Conduct
This Code of Conduct defines the basic requirements placed on PMR suppliers of goods and services concerning their responsibilities towards their stakeholders and the environment. PMR reserves the right to reasonably change the requirement of its Code of Conduct due to change of PM Relocations Compliance program. In such event PMR expects the supplier to accept those reasonable changes.
THE SUPPLIER DECLARED HEREWITH:
To comply all areas of its business operations, with all applicable laws, regulations of the applicable legal system(s)
PROHIBITION OF CORRUPTION AND BRIBERY:
To tolerate no form of and not to engage in any form of corruption or bribery, including any payment of other form of benefit conferred on any government official for influencing decision making in violation of law
PARTICIPATION IN ANTI-SOCIAL ACTIONS:
To refuse to tolerate any participation or involvement in anti-social activities
To respect, privacy and secrecy of the confidential information deposited from customers and third parties
RESPECT OF THE BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS OF EMPLOYEES:
- To promote equal opportunities for a treatment of its employees irrespective of skin color, race, nationality, social background, disabilities, sexual orientation, political or religious conviction, sec or age
- To respect the personal dignity, privacy and rights of everyone
- To refuse to tolerate any unacceptable treatment of employees, such a mental cruelty, sexual harassment or discrimination
- To prohibit behavior including gestures, language and physical contact, that is sexual, coercive, threatening, abusive or exploitative
- To provide fair remuneration and to guarantee the national statutory minimum wages
- To comply with the maximum number of working hours laid down in the applicable law
PROHIBITION OF FORCED OR CHILD LABOUR:
- To comply with all applicable child labor laws, including those related to hiring, wages, hours worked, overtime and working conditions. A supplier must not use involuntary labor of any kind, including prison labor. The supplier must not employ workers under the age of 14
- Health and safety of employees
- To take responsibility for the health and safety of its employees
- To control hazards and to take best reasonably possible pre-cautionary measures against accidents and occupational diseases
- To provide training and ensure that employees are educated in health and safety issues
- To comply with all applicable environmental laws, regulations and standards as well as implement an effective system to identify and eliminate potential hazards to the environment
- To minimize environmental pollution and make continuous improvements in environmental protection
- To set up or follow an environmental policy according to ISO 9001 or equivalent
- To use best efforts to promote among its supplier’s compliance with this Code of Conduct
- To comply the principles of no discrimination about supplier selection and treatment
PM ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY STATEMENT:
PM Relocations Pvt. Ltd. recognizes the importance of environmental protection and is committed to carry out all measures reasonably practicable with a goal to minimizing the impact of its activities on the environment and appeal our employees, suppliers and partners to help improving environmental performance through the implementation of the following:
- Assess and regularly re-assess the environmental effects of the organizations activities
- Preventing environmental pollution and conservation problems
- Minimize toxic emissions through proper caring, CNG Compatible Vehicles and use and maintenance guidelines of the vehicles
- Recycling of packaging materials
- Minimization of inefficiencies in Material, Water, Energy consumptions
- Focus on the use of Eco-Friendly Cleaning agents
- Strict Implementation of No Smoking Policy within the organization
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company
- Encouraging our partners to adopt environment policies
- Promoting awareness among the staff and providing training on environmental issues and the possible impact on environment through our activities
- Continual improvement of the environmental performance of our products, services, and processes
- Complying with all legal and other requirements that apply to the organization's operations related to its environmental aspects
This Policy is communicated to all employees, suppliers and sub-contractors and is made available to the public.
ANTI CORRUPTION POLICY:
P.M. Relocations Pvt. Ltd. is a quality oriented company and committed to fight against corruption, bribery and fraud activities.
It is our policy to comply with all laws, rules and regulations governing anti bribery and Prevention of Corruption Act 1988 in India.
This policy applies to individual employees, agents, suppliers, consultants or any other people or bodies associated with P.M. Relocations or any of its subsidiaries and employees.
Bribery is committed when an encouragement or reward is provided to gain any commercial, contractual, regulatory or personal advantage for P.M. Relocations or another party.
No cash may be offered to or accepted from customers, suppliers, consultants, government representatives, private person or company to seek any favor in the business in any circumstances.
This policy does not prohibit the following practices:
- Normal and appropriate hospitality (given or received) It is limited to only promotional business gift, such as calendars, diaries, pen, invitation to PMR organized sport or social cause etc. like Terry Fox Run. The value of gift and hospitality is varied but remain modest and shall not exceed Rs. 500/- maximum
- The giving of a ceremonial gift on a festival or at Special Occasion. Gift are distributed on Deepawali only that too remain modest and reasonable. PMR gives gifts to its own employees and suppliers only
We expect cooperation from all the staff to stop corruption activities in the organization. Any employees throughout P.M. Relocations can report of bribery and corruption activities in the organization to management.
A suitable action will be taken against the employees, agent or supplier found involved in any kind of corruption activities.
HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY:
PM Relocations Pvt. Ltd. (PMR) is fully committed to conducting operations in an incident-free workplace, all the time, everywhere. Proactive individual involvement, personal responsibility, accountability, and continuous improvement are expected of all employees, clients and subcontractors.
The basic elements of Health and Safety Policy statement are:
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risk arising from our work activities
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances or equipment
- To provide information, instruction and supervision for employees
- To educate employees about materials equipment or processes, used in their work, which are thought to be potentially hazardous to Health & Safety
- To ensure that all employees are competent to do their task, and to give them adequate training
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions
- To prevent accident and cases of work related ill health
- To provide immediate first aid and prompt treatment for any injury or illness at work
- To ensure that fire prevention procedures are followed and in operation
- To review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals
Health & Safety Rules:
- Smoking, chewing tobacco is strictly not allowed at work place
- Work with a valid permit when required
- Verify Isolation before work begins and use the specified life protecting equipment
- Obtain authorization before entering a confined space
- Obtain authorization before overriding or disabling safety critical equipment
- Protect yourself against a fall when working at height
- Do not walk under a suspended load
- No alcohol or drugs while working or driving
- While driving, do not use your cell phone and do not exceed speed limits
- Wear your seat belts
- Follow prescribed journey Management Plan
- Use Gloves wherever required
- Wear Safety Shoes and Safety Caps in case of office shifting or Industrial Packing
- Drinking water cooler dispenser/refrigerator must be kept well covered, clean, tested and disinfected as necessary
- Toilet of loo for public convenience must be neat, clean, hygienic and well ventilated
Let us all co-operate and participate in achieving a safe and healthy work environment for all and make safety a way of life.