As we all are grappling with the challenges of the COVID-19 virus, we need to maintain safe and healthy conditions while making settling-in.
As such, PM Relocations is closely monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak and recommends shifting service under the guidelines and recommendations of the CDC (Centres for Disease Control and Prevention). You must be aware of the best practices of sanitation and protocol for avoiding the spread or contraction of the disease. Also, our employees have been made aware of the best practices of sanitation and protocol for avoiding the spread or contraction of the disease.
At first, it’s advised to avoid non-essential travel and remain at home. But still, if you are trying to do relocation you should practise these footsteps i.e. proper and frequent washing of hands, sanitation of items and surfaces touched, staying home if you are sick or ill.
What initiatives PM Relocations has taken for fighting with COVID-19 pandemic?
We understand that this outbreak is adding additional trauma and concerns to everyday life, so we are taking some additional actions that aim to help our customers relocating across the country.
Furthermore, we have imposed some restriction at the workplace too for the transference of the deadliest pandemic COVID-19 virus.
- If requested, our movers can wear gloves while they are moving your belongings. You can speak out to our moving agents for more details.
- We are also happy to conduct a remote estimate over the phone if you have reservations regarding entry in your premises.
- While making delivery of belongings, we ensure that our personnel at the site are masked and have worn gloves.
- Sanitizing hands at regular interval.
- Discontinued the use of Biometric Access Control Systems
- Imposed the use of disinfectant solutions.
- Restricted the Entry of people from infected areas into our premises.
- Offered work from home options to staff coming from infected areas.
- Postponed Customer meetings, seminars etc.
- Cancelled overseas travel of our team.
- Restrictions of outside Couriers, food deliveries and outside visitors inside the office premises.
We appreciate the trust you showed in PM Relocations. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and take precise actions necessary to help keep our employees and customers safe while providing you with the best possible moving experience.