P.M. Relocations Pvt. Ltd. (herein referred to as “PMR”
or “The Company”) is committed to fulfill all requirements regarding
Anti-bribery & Anti-corruption, as stipulated under the FIDI ABC Charter and not
do anything to harm the interests of FIDI, other affiliates, clients, or the
industry. PMR will ensure that we are fully informed of applicable regulations
and will monitor our employees and business partners to ensure full and
continual compliance of the Anti-Bribery and corruption laws.
What is Bribe?
A bribe is an inducement, payment, reward or advantage offered, promised or provided to any person in order to gain any commercial, contractual, regulatory or personal advantage. A bribe may be anything of value and not just money. Bribery is committed when an encouragement or reward is provided to gain any commercial, contractual, regulatory or personal advantage for PMR or another party. It is illegal to directly or indirectly offer a bribe or receive a bribe.
This notice applies to individual employees, agents, suppliers, consultants or any other people or bodies associated with “PMR” or any of its subsidiaries and employees.
PMR is committed to strict compliance with all provisions of the India Corruption and Prevention Act 1988 (“ICPA”). PMR will ensure to be aware of all the applicable laws fighting bribery and corruption in the jurisdictions we operate, and strict compliance with those laws eg. U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act ("FCPA") and the U.K. Bribery Act of 2010 ("UKBA").
PMR adopt zero tolerance to illegal and unethical practice in business and is committed to the prevention, deterrence and detection of fraud, bribery and all other corrupt business practices. PMR will ensure to conduct all of its business activities fairly with honesty, integrity and the highest possible ethical standards and vigorously enforce its business practice, wherever it operates throughout the world.
This Charter is formally integrated into the FAIM quality standard. FIDI Stands for International Federation of International Removals.
Code of Conduct:
1. Never engage in any form of bribery, either directly or through any third party.
2. Never offer or make an improper payment or authorize an improper payment (cash or otherwise) to any individual, including any local or foreign official anywhere in the world.
3. Never attempt to induce an individual, or a local or foreign official to act illegally or improperly.
4. Never offer, or accept, money or anything of value, such as gifts, kickbacks or commissions, in connection with the procurement of business or the award of a contract.
5. Never offer or give any gift or token of hospitality to any public employee or government official or representative if there is any expectation or implication for a return favour.
6. Never accept any gift from any business partner if there is any suggestion that a return favour will be expected or implied.
7. Never facilitate payments to obtain a level of service which one would not normally be entitled to.
8. Never disregard or fail to report any indication of improper payments to the appropriate authorities.
9. Never induce or assist another individual to break any applicable law or regulation.
Gift & Hospitality:
This notice does not prohibit the following practices:
• Giving and receiving ordinary and usual business hospitality and entertainment and promotional or other business expenditure which seeks to improve the image of the company and its services or to establish or cement cordial relations is recognised as an established part of doing business.
• The value of a ceremonial/customary gift on a festival or at Special Occasion must be reasonable and shall not exceed Rs. 1500/- maximum.
• The value of hospitality and entertainment is varied but remain modest and shall not exceed Rs. 2500/- maximum.
We do not make contributions of any kind to political parties. No charitable donations will be made for the purpose of gaining any commercial advantage.
• We will keep financial records and have appropriate internal controls in place which will evidence the business reason for making any payments to third parties
• All expense claims relating to hospitality, gifts or expenses incurred to third parties must be submitted in accordance with our expenses policy and specifically record the reason for the expenditure.
• All accounts, invoices and other documents and records relating to dealings with third parties, such as clients, suppliers and business contacts, must be prepared and maintained with strict accuracy and completeness. No accounts must be kept “off-book” to facilitate or conceal improper payments.
We expect cooperation from all the staff to fight with the corrupt practices. Any employees throughout P.M. Relocations can report of bribery and corruption activities in the organization to management. No employee will suffer any detriment as a result of raising genuine concerns about bribery, even if they turn out to be mistaken.
A suitable action will be taken against the employees, agent or supplier found involved in any kind of corruption activities.
If you have any questions or comments about the PMR Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Policy, please contact us at email@example.com. This ABC policy will be reviewed regularly in light of applicable laws or other relevant developments and may be revised without any prior notice. Please check this page regularly to keep up-to-date.
To Download a copy of the policy click here: PMR Anti Bribery and Corruption Policy
Updated 29 June 2018
© Copyright PM Relocations. All rights reserved.