CA Intern | Fresher
Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate
No of vacancies: 1
- Working with multiple book keeping, taxation and other regulatory software.
- Assisting in preparation of regulatory returns and reports, Execution of work allotted by immediate superior & Report Accordingly.
- Prioritizing the work with timelines.
- Day-to-day duties and tasks.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyse data, track information, and support the Firm or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- Research emerging issues and stay updated on the latest knowledge on Audit/ Tax/ Compliances.
- Become proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
- Handling sensitive or confidential information and honesty and integrity.
- Remuneration and appraisals will be as per the achievement of targets
- The exposure level is immense as the target market is not restricted