PMR would like to update you regarding the recent changes for the Import of Television sets under the baggage rules for air shipments. All television sets including colour, exceeding or within the size of 36cm, 54cm, 68 cm, 74 cm, 87 cm, 105 cm or liquid crystal display is restricted as per the latest notification from the Customs department.
This is based on the Notification received from the Ministry of Finance and letter from the Customs Department, which restricts the import of television sets whether LED or any other model for own or commercial use in the Baggage (Air Move). Priorly authorization to import TV under the air move baggage was free which is now converted to ‘Restricted’.
Incase any Pan-India air shipment is found with a TV, the same will be seized and the Customer will have to approach the DGFT for Clearance of the Cargo.
For further news and updates regarding custom information etc please write to email@example.com
Note: We are waiting for final guidelines yet.
As per the new Indian government instructions the lockdown in the country is extended for 2 more weeks i.e., till May 17th 2020. However, certain relaxations have been offered by various state governments for various services, manufacturing and construction activities. The developments are as follows:
• In a bid to contain the spread of COVID19, each district in various states of India have been colour coded as (Red, Orange and Green) to identify the risk intensity in each location.
• Various containment zones are also marked. The locations along with all movements and activities are sealed in these zones.
• PMR is resuming its services partially in certain zones/ cities depending on the permissible areas.
• Both Import & Export Clearance have slowly begun at various ports and we will have more clarity in time to come. As of today, we are operational in the clearance of shipments in Chennai, Bangalore, Delhi and Hyderabad ports. The ports in Mumbai and Kolkata are still to restart Household clearances.
• We have resumed packing /origin services and deliveries /destination services in almost all parts of the county.
• Amidst the lockdown PMR continued to move healthcare items and also desktops and laptops to support business continuity for our esteemed clients.
• The Govt. has also allowed Intra-India state movement of goods.
• However, all train & Flight ( Both domestic & International) along with Public Transportation is put on Hold.
Keeping the scare of COVID19 in mind we have formulated the following directives to ensure the safety of our customers:
• We will be ensuring the limit of people in the home and this might lead to more days depending on the volume.
• Our crew will adhere to social distancing & hygiene practice at the client site during packing and delivery as per the WHO guidelines.
• The temperature of each of our crew members would be checked daily.
At PMR, we believe in our values of Care, Commitment, and Communication. These values have guided us since our inception, and we test all our actions against it because it will continue to be our guiding light in this pandemic. One thing we know about the crisis from our experience is that they all are different and yet they all end. The speed and quality of our crisis management will determine our collective future.
You are our family and we are in this together.
Stay Healthy and Stay Safe!
In continuation to the already imposed lockdown till May 3rd, 2020 the following directives have been laid out by the Government of India and the Ministry of Home Affairs to allow inter-state and intra-state transport movement and loading/ unloading of goods/ cargo. It is believed that the customs will start its operations and resume its import and export services from April 20th, 2020.
With respect to the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), the following relief can be noted:
1. Operations of Airports and related facilities for air transport for cargo movement, relief and evacuation
2. Operations of Seaports and Inland Container Depots (ICDS) for cargo transport, including authorized custom clearing and forwarding agents.
3. Operations of Land Ports for cross land border transportation of essential goods, including petroleum products and LPG food products, medical supplies.
4. Movement of staff and contractual labour for operations of railways, airports/ air carriers, seaports/ships/ vessels, land ports and ICDs is allowed on passes being issued by the local authority on the basis of authorizations issued by the respective designated authority of the railways, airports, seaports, land ports and ICDS
PMR hopes to resume full scale custom clearance and deliveries from the 20th April, 2020 depending upon the issuance of curfew passes based on the area of delivery. We assure all our partners that our operations is and will be working in accordance to the WHO guidelines of maintaining social distancing and requisite hygiene measures.
All our teams pan India are available for Rates, Virtual Surveys and other Relevant Information.
For any specific business related queries please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or seek updates from your main point of contact!
We hope you are all in the best of health and spirits during this unprecedented health crisis. As we continue to work through our daily challenges, we wanted to update you all that the lockdown in India extends till May 3rd, 2020.
• During this time PMR is operational and working closely on Laptop & Desktop packing & deliveries to ensure Business Continuity.
• We are yet to receive confirmation on clearances with respect to the shipments at the port.
• Some of the shipments stored at our warehouses throughout India are planned to be scheduled for delivery this week onwards to smoothen our business operations following the lockdown norms.
• Formal announcement with respect to the guidelines laid for business operations amidst the lockdown is awaited very soon.
• Further details pertaining to the relief of lockdown in certain regions is expected to be announced on April 20th , 2020.
• The relief in lockdown rules is expected to be done in non-hotspot zone and regions. We hope to continue our services in these regions post the formal announcement.
For any business related queries please feel free to email email@example.com or seek updates from your main point of contact!
In continuation to the already imposed lockdown till 31st March, Prime Minister Modi announced a complete 21-day lockdown in the entire nation. This complete lockdown is imposed in order to "Break the Coronavirus chain spread and to save India and its citizens”. During this lockdown, the entire country will be completely shut. All public transport and state/city borders are sealed in order to contain the spread of COVID-19 in the country at the community level.
India has also suspended domestic and international flights considering the ongoing complete lockdown.
We are bound to shut down our operations for the next 21-days but we would like to assure you all that all the shipments packed are safely stored at our warehouses. We would not be able to execute any physical surveys, packings or deliveries during this period.
Our office staff is fully operational and working from home hence we would be available for video surveys, filling up RFP's, any urgent rate request, initiating new moves or any urgent update regarding new/ongoing shipments will be answered by the team on immediate basis.
Apart from this we shall keep you posted on further developments.
We hope to come out even more stronger and better out of this situation. Stay safe everyone!
This is to update you all that due to the online pass system for Chennai harbour (Port) entry from January 2020 it is mandatory to carry Aadhar Card and a Passport Size photo for all future consignees for clearance at the Port.
If the consignee doesn't furnish an Aadhar card there is no other option in the system to arrange for an entry pass. Hence, the shipments would be custom cleared via furnishing the Power of Attorney only at the Chennai Port.
We feel privileged to announce that our respected CEO – Ms. Aakanksha Bhargava has been conferred with the National Runner Up Award in the ‘Lady Transport Personality Category’ at the celebrated ‘Mahindra Transport Excellence Award 2018’ held on March 19, 2019 at the Ashok Hotel, New Delhi.
Mahindra & Mahindra Group - a multinational group based in Mumbai, India; is a global federation of companies that operates in key industries—agribusiness, aerospace, components, consulting services, defense, energy, industrial equipment, logistics, real estate, retail, steel and commercial vehicles. Featured among the Forbes Global 2000, the Group is quite famous for its rugged and reliable automobiles.
“I am extremely delighted that relocations, which is so much more than just transport and shifting gets such wonderfully recognized at this platform. Received this honor on behalf of my dedicated team at PMR, and everyone who inspires and encourages me every day.” –adds Ms. Bhargava
Change is inevitable and necessary for the growth of any organization. Keeping this in mind, we constantly endeavor to invest in our resources in order to match the ever-changing industry requirements, and subsequently, progress towards delivering impeccable client experiences.
In this regard, we recently shifted our Mumbai Branch Office to a new and better location at Shivkrupa Industrial Estate, LBS Marg, Vikhroli West, Mumbai- 400083. Sprawling over an area of 800 square feet, this air-conditioned unit is equipped with avant-garde facilities, and is spacious enough to accommodate all the employees with separate workstations assigned to each one of them. The fire protection system and round-the-clock CCTV surveillance further safeguard the workspace. Moreover, the office’s proximity to Mumbai Airport, and National Highways, make it a perfect choice for the corporate set-up.
Dear Partners, This is to bring to your kind notice that the cargo services in the country would be largely affected for a short duration in the upcoming month of April 2019, i.e., starting from April 17th to 21st on the following account -
- April 17: On account of Mahavir Jayanti in India, all the government organisations such as banks, ports, etc. would remain closed
-April 18: The following Indian states - Karnataka, Maharashtra, Odisha, Tamil Nadu and West Bengal; shall contest polls as per the updated General Elections 2019 schedule.
-April 19: On account of Good Friday
-April 20 & April 21: On account of weekend and Easter celebrations.
The above dates adjoining the long weekend would lead to slow movement of cargo facilities and financial flow, which inturn is expected to pose delays in other relocation and transportation services.
Aakanksha Bhargava, CEO (PMR) said that, “Our team at PMR, will make all possible efforts to ensure that the work is streamlined to avoid any chaos and delays.”
However, in case of urgent updates, please connect with:
Ms. Aakanksha Bhargava - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Rajeev Bhargava - email@example.com
Furthermore, we will keep you posted regarding the above schedule. For further news and updates, you could reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.